DRS 1500 DCS
METIS DRS 1500 DCS
These days we are presenting the new DRS 1500 DCS at Interzum and Ligna exhibitions in Germany.
This new scanner integrates all METIS exclusive features and has the newest scanline with 16k resolution, high fidelity color, low noise and more. The new DRS 1500 DCS continues the METIS tradition of products that represent the perfect merging between extreme quality and productivity for the most demanding market.
Read more about the specifications in the Technical Info Tab.
METIS DRS 1500 DCS main features and specifications
- Maximum Scan Format: 150 x 91 cm (extend to larger size thanks to the Scan Merge tool that allows perfectly and automatically stitching different acquisitions)
- Maximum Thickness: ~20cm
- Maximum Optical Resolution: up to 800PPI (software adjustable from 200 to 1600PPI)
- Image Sensor: 16k CMOS, trilinear, High Dynamic Range, low noise, high color fidelity
- Image Processing: 16bit per channel (3x16bit) independently from selected output format
- Acquisition modes: Scan, SuperScan, Direct SuperScan, DOF+ (various combinations are also possible)
- Image Save formats: Metis MDC, Standard TIFF (Color: 48 or 24bit; Grayscale: 16 or 8bit), JPEG and other formats are also available in normal scan mode
- Auto-Focus: camera lens and table are vertically motorized and automatically adjusted by the software depending on the selected resolution and original thickness
- Lighting Schematics: 4 light sources with variable distance; thousands of different light schematics can be obtained through dimming and light distance setting (fully automated and software controlled)
- Light Source Type: High CRI LEDs (Ra Typical = 93), IR/ UV free
- METIS software: all software run natively at 64bit on Windows 10 64bit Professional edition
- METIS Scan Director software: integrates all tools required for simply and effectively driving the scanner allowing to always capture optimal data (see Scan Director documentation for further details); it also directly integrates METIS Light Inspector and METIS Color Profiler software providing a very smooth workflow
- METIS Light Inspector software: directly integrated in the scanning software, it provides extended features as light and visual appearance post-processing, 3D Depth MAP generation, glossiness MAP, Normal MAP, Automatic Stitching tools and much more (see Light Inspector documentation for further details)
- METIS Color Profiler software: it perfectly and automatically handles scanner color accuracy with many extensive tools for calibrating, profiling, converting, validating colors and ICC profiles; it provides full ICC support from scan to visualization and from visualization to exported data
- Holding Table: ~164x105cm, can hold up to 100Kg, vertically motorized (software controlled), integrate pressure sensors
- METIS Vacuum Table: optional, integrated into the Holding Table
- High grade precision/reliable mechanic and optics
- Sizes: ~235cm width x ~185cm depth x ~205cm height (max)