DRS 750 DCS
METIS DRS 750 DCS
The perfect merging between extreme quality and productivity for the most demanding market
It integrates METIS exclusive DC SynchroLight (Patent protected technology)
The DRS 750 DCS benefits of all the technology developed by METIS in the previous models but also introduces new important features which have no comparison in any other system on the market such as the innovative DC SynchroLight lighting system (Dynamically Controlled Synchronized Light) which incorporates a new technology developed by METIS, protected by patent filed in January 2010, which allows dynamic control of the light in the scanning area.
DC SynchroLight technology gives the ability to control and change dynamically, instantly and automatically the angle and intensity of the light emitted in the scanning area. The DC SynchroLight makes possible to optimize the result of the digitization, depending on the type and nature of the originals and thus providing results previously unreachable.
The DRS 750 DCS is a professional system designed in order to respond to a specific requirement of the market: the “non-invasive” high quality digital reproduction of maps, books, drawings, parchments, etc., and is characterized by superior benefits in terms of: quality, productivity, ergonomics, reliability, compactness and solidity.
Some of the DRS 750 DCS system features are: high scanning speed; perfect zenithal vision; a highly automated electronic book cradle capable of handling books over 30cm of thickness; an unmatched lighting system with DC SynchroLight technology for light schematic variations; a driving software extremely powerful and complete.
Its optical and lighting design allows very high precisions, resolution and color fidelity, without compromising the extremely rapid acquisition times. The integration with the automatic book cradle allows high productivity in full respect of the originals.
METIS DRS 750 DCS main features and specifications
- Maximum original format: 50x75cm
- Image Sensor: Tri-linear Professional CCD, 3×12 = 36 bit
- Optical Resolution: 400 PPI (adjustable up to 800 PPI)
- Very Large Depth of Field (user selectable)
- Focusing: fine adjustable by Software control
- Lighting: new “DC SynchroLight” system, LED based, (IR/UV free) active only during the scanning process provide for thousands of different light schematics
- High grade precision and reliable mechanic
- Automatic Book Cradle for books up to 50x75cm and 30cm thick with fine pressure adjustment; motorized glass; fully adjustable and user customizable
- High real productivity including original positioning, scanning, image processing, saving on local hard drive or network and book cradle operativity
- 450 A4 pages x hour, for an A3 book (two A4 pages), 300PPI, in color, in “Best Quality” Mode
- Size (cm): Height 160, Depth 130, Width 140; Weight: ~ 300 Kg
- Workstation minimal requirements: Latest i7 Intel Processor; 16 GigaBytes RAM; Windows 10 Professional 64bit
MAIN SCAN DIRECTOR SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Native 64bit software and processing
- Customizable user Profiles for workflow optimization and system settings retrieving
- Fast Preview for real-time adjustments
- Manual/automatic crop
- Automatic lighting calibration and Gray Balance tools
- Color/density tools: exposure, contrast, highlight, shadows, gamma, automatic adjustments, black and white points, histograms and point analysis, ICC color profiles, paper color correction, etc.
- Unsharp masking, despeckle, deskew, etc.
- “Light Inspector” tools allow for real-time light schematic variations and evaluation
- Full Resolution image view immediately after the scan
- Completely automatic workflow allows operating the system directly from the front through foot pedal commands